Step into your walking shoes and explore the kilometers long inland and coastal paths.
• The GR34 : better known as the “Customs officers’ footpath”. 19 km worth if coastal paths overlooking the sea, the rocks and the indented coastline… and much more if you feel up to it.
• The Three Valleys (7 km): departure from the train station car park for this 1.5 hour long walk or 1 hour long mountain bike ride (intermediate level). This trail alternates woodlands and semi-urban landscapes.
• The Dorlett – Kérandon (6.5 km): this trail is for all the family, including pushchairs. Departure from the car park, located avenue Robert Jan opposite the secondary school. 1 hour 15 minutes walking and 45 min by VTC (Hybred) bike (beginners level).
• The Moros (5.8 km): shaded circuit around the Moros’ lake. Departure from Beuzec-Conq’s car park behind the church or from the water station’s car park in Brunec. 2 hours, intermediate level.
• Circuit Lanriec, Le Minaouët, Manoir du Bois (9.1 km): lovely scenaries along the Minaouët sea inlet and wooded areas. Depature from Lanriec, opposite the cemetery. 2 hours walking, 1 hour by mountain bike (beginners level).
VOIE VERTE DE BRETAGNE : CONCARNEAU – ROSCOFF (127 km)
Download the map here.
Route 7 (147kms), linking Channel to Atlantic, shares the way with Velodyssey’s cycle route up to Port de Carhaix. Then it makes its own way across the Montagnes Noires hills to the reputed seaside resort of Concarneau. Along the greenway, you can stop at Gourin, a market town and agricultural centre, and in the green country resort (station verte) of Scaër.
NO CARS ON THE COASTAL ROAD
On holidays, everything is possible when it comes to relaxing. Concarneau attunes itself by offering the first Sunday of each month to discover the coastal road in a different way.
Cars stay in the garage but two wheelers, roller skates, pushchairs and the little train are instead welcome.
From April to October from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
In high season, Bretagne Vivante organises Nature outings: discover the Breton seaside and country side fauna and flora, and the Glénan National Nature Reserve.
Tel. +33 (0)2 98 50 19 70